Tuesday 9 August 2016

Pay For Me!




Okay, here's a true story. I and a colleague boarded a bus going home from work. As guys in the media we started gistin and generally having a swell time yabbin and doing aproko. (He likes aproko too much)
As we were talking his wife got on the bus and he hid. Lol. Wondering why he did, before I could ask his wife spotted me. (As a fine boy na. He he). She smiled, I got the gist immediately.

 My guy nor ready pay extra 4 hundred naira for the fare after paying for himself and I. Oh boy the land is super red o. I nor fit laugh....

After 3 minutes she turned back and asked for money from him and he simply smiled and told her that she should please pay for us that we're yet to pay. She laughed and gave the bus conductor her fare. This brings to mind a very salient question. Do guys always have to pay for bus fare whenever they're with their spouse? Could be wife, girlfriend or just a friend. Is it a must?

Please share your thoughts and let's keep the conversation going.


Mikky Anyangbeso

No comments:

Post a Comment