Thursday 11 August 2016

‘I’m your mum ... but I’m falling in love with you

MONICA MARES was 16 when she gave up her newborn son Caleb Peterson for adoption.
She reconnected with him on Facebook when he was 19 years old and they met in person around Christmas last year.

After they met, Monica told the Daily Mail she started getting “crazy” feelings about her son.
Soon, they were living together. And a few weeks after that, their sexual relationship began.
Monica reflected on the moment she first admitted her feelings to Caleb:
“I’m sorry I don’t know how you are going to react to this. I’m your mum and you’re my son, but I’m falling in love with you,” she recalls saying.

Caleb responded by saying “You know what, I am too. I was scared to let you know.”
The pair ended up kissing “and kissing lead to other things”.
Now the couple, who reside in New Mexico, are awaiting their day in court after being arrested earlier this year on incest charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment