Monday 18 July 2016

Sola Green Sends Loving Birthday Message To His Wife.

The connection we share tells me all is right with my world. My heart
expands and contracts because you are God-sent to fill me up with the
elixir of your essence and substance. money can buy designer clothes,
luxury homes, expensive cars, lavish holidays and the lifestyle of the
royals. But all that is useless without the love of an honest and
beautiful queen. Thank you for being the queen in my life.
 It is said the value of a person is defined by how she is able to
touch other people's hearts and bring them joy. My beloved wife.. you
went beyond that and through all these years you made my life worth
living, transforming it into a wonderful adventure that I hope will
never end.
Οn your birthday, Ι just want Υou to know Τhat I feel Βlessed having
a ωife like you ωho is less οf a wife Αnd more of Αn angel. Ι love you
Βabe.
Ηappy Birthday,
Ηoney.

No comments:

Post a Comment