Tuesday 25 October 2016

SoulSearch on Fresh105.9Fm..

I met Queen (as fondly called by all) during our service days in Kwara State at the Orientation Camp. She was so innocent in all things, that you will wonder how she made it through her University. I love her just the way she is and was ready to accept her that way.

We were good lovers for the one year we spent together in Ilorin Town. After service we both returned to join our parents in Lagos and we planned to take our relationship to the next level. One day she called me up and told me her mum will like to meet me that she has told her a lot about me. I was so happy to hear that and we agreed on the next weekend because of our work.

I went to visit her parent last week, they were good people, her father was very nice and welcoming but I was surprised when Queen called me two days ago to tell me that she cannot continue with the relationship because her mum said she does not like me.
She said "I love you so much, but I cannot go ahead if my mum does not like you".

Pls what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment