Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Justin Timberlake Will Release His Next Album 'When it Feels Right'.


Justin Timberlake has been dropping hints about his forthcoming album since releasing “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” this summer. But when asked about a release date for the collection, Timberlake told Variety, “I think everyone I’m working with right now knows I’m notorious for being like, ‘Yeah, let’s work. I have no idea when I’ll put it out, though.’ I’ll put it out when it’s done, when it feels right.”


The singer added, “I’m just in the now of now. I think it’s an effect of just enjoying my life more. For a long time I lived my life for a lot of other people, or for the idea that those other people had an idea of me. And whatever — there’s a guy who’s gonna wake up tomorrow and transfer an organ from one body to another and save someone’s life — so what are we even doing?”
Outside of working on new music for the soundtrack of Trolls, Timberlake has been working with a handful of producers–including Timbaland, Max Martin, and Pharrell Williams–for his fifth studio album. Williams, who hasn’t worked with Timberlake on an album since he made his debut as a solo artist with Justified, told Variety that the album will feature “a good solid six [songs] that are like, ‘Whoa, what was that? Play that again.’”

Though he didn’t confirm his next album’s release, Timberlake did provide a detailed description of the material on his new LP.

“I wouldn’t say [my new material] is the antithesis of 20/20, but it does sound more singular,” he says. “If 20/20 sounded like it literally surrounds your entire head, this stuff feels more like it just punches you between the eyes.”

Earlier this year, Timberlake told EW that the process of making the album was “lovely.” He said, “I’ve been in and out of the studio, obviously, with some of my more frequent – and less frequent – collaborators. I guess I’m resigned to the fact that I’m a tortoise when it comes to this process. I can’t imagine doing it any other way. I just feel like it’s so important to never have the cart before the horse when it comes to making a record.”

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Mariah Carey, James Packer Split: Singer Demanding $50 Million US.


Mariah Carey and James Packer are reportedly "deep in settlement negotiations" as they flesh out the details of their very public split.

According to TMZ, the singer was ordered out of the Beverly Hills house she has been sharing with the Aussie billionaire, but is refusing to leave and is demanding that Packer buy her a mansion in Los Angeles as part of the settlement.

The US gossip website claims Carey, 46, is privately demanding $50 million ($NZ69.9 million) from Packer, 49, partly because she relocated her family from New York to be with him in LA.

Again, Nigerians Warned Against Patronising MMM Source.



The Central Bank of Nigeria has warned Nigerians against patronizing Ponzi Scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, popularly known as MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The Apex bank referred to the scheme as fraudulent, not regulated and not in tandem with any known business model.

The Head, Consumer Protection Department, CBN, Hajiya Kadija Kassim, while describing the investment scheme as a ‘wonder bank’, said, “We have heard about the activities of MMM, but I want to warn you against it because they are wonder banks that are not regulated.

“Desist from their activities because they are fraudulent.”
Recall that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 1st September, warned Nigerians against the activities of the investment fund, declaring it to be fraudulent.

SEC in a statement on its website had said, “The attention of SEC, Nigeria has been drawn to the activities of an online investment scheme tagged ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria (nigeria.mmm.net).

“The platform has embarked on an aggressive online media campaign to lure the investing public to participate in what it called ‘mutual aid financial network’ with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.

“The commission hereby notifies the investing public that the operation of this investment scheme has no tangible business model hence it’s a Ponzi Scheme, where returns are paid from other people’s invested sum. Also, its operation is not registered by the Commission.

“SEC, therefore, advises the general public to distance themselves from the online scheme."

Source: https://thewhistler.ng/consumer/again-nigerians-warned-against-patronising-mmm

Chinese Woman Asks Her 20 Boyfriends For an iPhone 7, Sells Them All to Buy House.


A blog was recently published on Tian Ya Yi Du, a popular blogging platform in China, by user “Proud Qiaoba”, who tells a story of a woman who bought a house after selling 20 iPhone 7s that her 20 boyfriends bought for her.

The woman from Shenzen, who’s been nicknamed “Xiaoli” by Chinese media, asked each of her 20 boyfriends to buy her the new iPhone 7, according to the BBC. She then immediately sold them all to mobile phone recycling site Hui Shou Bao for 120,000 Chinese yuan, or about $17,700 in total, and used the money for a down payment on a house in the countryside.

A Hui Shou Bao spokesperson confirmed to BBC that they did indeed purchase 20 iPhone from a female client in early October. However, when they tried to request an interview with Xiaoli, they were declined.

“Her day-to-day life has been affected (from the local media attention) and she doesn’t want the media to continue covering this story,” they said, “so she has turned down your interview request.”

According to the “Proud Quaiba”, Xiaoli is not from a wealthy family. Her mother is a housewife and her dad is a migrant worker. As the oldest daughter, it’s speculated that she was under a lot of pressure to buy her aging parents a house.

Xiaoli’s story has since gone viral on Chinese social media. A hashtag which translates to “20 mobiles for a house” has been trending on Weibo and been used 13 million times so far.

Now, the real question is: What does Xiaoli’s 20 boyfriends think now that the cat is out of the bag?

ThrowBack Video: See how Denrele Edun fell off stage in Port Harcourt

Victor Olaotan's Condition is Stable After Car Crash.



Nollywood actor, Victor Olaotan is reportedly in a stable condition following an alleged involvement in an auto crash Monday, October 31, 2016.

The veteran was allegedly involved in a car crash on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Monday, October 31. A family member was quoted as saying: “E ṣá ba wa dúpẹ́ (Please just be thankful on our behalf).
“He is stable and fine. We his family are thankful,” the source added.

The actor has been acting as the lead character in ‘Tinsel’ for seven years, playing the role of Fred Ade-Williams.

2pac Letter Sold For N54 Million.


An unidentified buyer was reported to have paid $172,000 (N54,000 Million) for a four-paged hand written letter by hip hop legend 2pac Shakur.

2pac Shakur also written as Tupac Shakur wrote the letter while incarcerated at the New York Clinton Correctional facility in 1995.

The four-paged handwritten letter which he titled ‘Is Thug Life Dead?’ was written to Nina Bhadreshwar, the publicist for Deathrow Records that 2pac was signed to.

In the letter, 2Pac reflecting on the society wrote , "A Boss Playa plays life. A Boss Playa is a thinker, a leader, a builder, a moneymaker, a souljah, a teacher and most of all, a Man! I want all my homiez to know there is another level…"

He concludes his letter saying, "Beware of Playa Haters and evil envious 'homiez.' They will bring u harm. It ain't all good my people be aware! Hopefully this will do some of u some good. If it does then I don't sit in jail in vain."

Ken Goldin of Goldin Auctions confirmed the letter’s authenticity to reporters as well as the final sale price of $172,725.